Brand Voice & Audience Immersion with The Voice Bureau
Brand Voice & Audience Immersion
Meet Your Audience & Bring Your Unique Brand Voice To Life
So you’ve got a website or a blog already up and running, or you’re bringing a new brand online.
WHO is your best-bet reader (your person Most Likely to Engage) and
WHAT does your unique brand voice actually sound like?
The top question on your mind is: how can you use YOUR Brand Voice to connect with your Right Person?
It can be really hard to start creating content for your audience if you don’t yet know who your audience is. Especially if you’ve never sold or even launched a product or a service yet.
It’s time to meet your audience and claim your Brand Voice — possibly the most fun way yet to work with Abby Kerr & Tami Smith of The Voice Bureau.
The Voice Bureau’s proprietary Voice Values paradigm is our way in.
First, we assess your top mix of Voice Values. Your signature mix allows us to see exactly the type of person who’d be most inclined to spend time with your brand and read and share your content. (It’s not rocket science. It’s the art and science of universal human nature.)
Second, we give you everything you need to know to pick right up creating content in your own voice, with the elements that make you most unique and powerful turned all the way up.
Who this is perfect for –
Brand Voice & Audience Immersion is perfectly designed for
solo and small business owners
people looking to grow an audience with the intention of selling products or services someday
people who have an audience but don’t know exactly what they want to sell yet
lifestyle and personal bloggers
new brand creators who want to launch strong, with a clear focus on the people most likely to engage with them
established brand creators with active businesses who want to refocus, realign, or shift a brand conversation
anyone with a website who wants The Voice Bureau‘s take on what we see as possible for you
What you get inside your personalized experience:
- a self-paced, written intake session in our private Discovery Portal — where we unlock the insights from you that we’ll need to bring our methodology to bear (plan for 1-3 hours of intake time, depending on how quickly you work)
- within 7 business days of completing your work in the Discovery Portal, you’ll receive a link to access your private, personalized Brand Voice & Audience Immersion Unveiling site, which contains the following:
- your customized Meet Your Audience Dossier, packed with information and insights about WHO your brand voice is uniquely mix-mastered to connect with. Your profile is both nuanced and holistic, zooming between the big picture and the fine details, and always pointing you back to why these insights matter to you as a business owner and/or brand creator.
- your personalized Guide to Nuancing Your Brand Voice, which includes:
- Voice Values Family Tree for your top 3-5 Voice Values — words, phrases, and expressions you can start using today to activate your signature mix and appeal to the people who matter most
- a rundown of what matters to your audience at a core level and a snapshot of how your Voice Values help you respond to these needs
- our personalized commentary on your Unique Brand Voice in action — what sets you apart and how it appeals to your audience
- a Brand Voice Mood Board depicting the visual vibe of your brand conversation
- a curated list of Mentor Brands that appeal to your Buyer Type — please observe and iterate!
- a 30-minute, 2-on-1 Unveiling Q&A Session with Abby and Tami via our private conference line — exclusively for responding to your questions about the insights in your Unveiling site; you’ll receive an Mp3 of our session within 1 business day of the call.
You’ll go from just being your (awesome) self to basking in strategy. Because you’ll finally understand your Brand Voice — which is purely, thoroughly you. And when it comes to audience-building online, brand voice is where it all starts.
After Brand Voice & Audience Immersion, you’ll be better equipped to:
understand who’s attracted to what and why in your brand — specifically the way you want to bring it
grow your list of well-qualified subscribers — people who want to hear from you
blog, vlog, pin, and post about the things that really matter to the people most likely to engage with you
converse on social media in the way that’s most meaningful for your brand and authentic to you
deliberately cultivate relationships with people in your audience who are likeliest to engage
Who is The Voice Bureau?
Abby is Chief Voice Bureau Officer and Creator of The Voice Values paradigm for branding. She’s a brand voice specialist and in former professional lives was the founder and proprietor of an award-winning indie lifestyle boutique, as well as a high school English teacher. Abby is a Type 4 INFJ whose Voice Values are Excellence, Power, Depth, Clarity, and Legacy. When she’s not developing teaching and learning materials for The Voice Bureau, she’s experimenting with vegetarian recipes, playing with her two French Bulldog-Boston Terrier mix dogs, and exploring the beautiful Walla Walla, Washington wine valley where she calls home.
Tami is Empathy Marketing Co-Creator and Co-Strategist at The Voice Bureau. A holistic searchologist, she was instrumental at bringing Google Enterprise to businesses, and has assisted several Fortune 500 clients in understanding their clients’ search behavior. Later, she taught and facilitated organic SEO for solo-owned and small business brands looking for a less siloed approach to online marketing. Tami is a Type 7 ENFP whose Voice Values are Intimacy, Enthusiasm, Innovation, Depth, and Excellence. A beach lover, a free spirit, and a mother of three, Tami lives near the shores of Lake Washington.
Are you ready?
We’re ready to meet you inside your personalized Brand Voice & Audience Immersion experience.
We know how powerful understanding who you’re talking to through your content and site design is. It’s a true need that many business owners and brand creators overlook, especially if they’re focused on delivering value based on their expertise but haven’t had the time or opportunity to study how marketing for a solo-owned or small venture really works.
We can’t wait to show you what’s already evident about your Right People readers and potential clients — and how that resonance is clearly and powerfully encoded in your signature Brand Voice.
Let’s get started.
Questions that aren’t answered above on the page? Email our Virtual Concierge Melissa Black at and we’ll be in touch with you at our earliest opportunity. Thanks!