Is This You?
We love working with active, highly engaged entrepreneurs with established microbusinesses.
Here’s a dossier on the type of person we most enjoy serving.
Is this you? You . . .
- are actively running your microbusiness, which serves people you really care about, offering them a service or a product you deeply believe in and love to talk about.
- are drawing an income, most likely a livable one, from your business. Could be your revenues are $30K a year or a million a year, but most likely, somewhere in between. And you know you’re leaving money on the table.
- love detail. You check and doublecheck things. You’re into the nuances, the subtleties, the fine points most people miss. It drives you crazy when people overlook that stuff, or pretend like it doesn’t exist.
- value your professional relationships, especially the ones you have with creative specialists and service providers. You count on people like us to help you bring your ideas to fruition. You try to make our work easier and more inspiring when you can.
- are willing to fully participate in the creative process, but are also highly relieved (and actually, elated) to be handing the doing of this work over to a creative specialist or advisor.
- are rather direct, straightforward, and to the point in conversation (or have the ability to be). You lead with your head but always check in with your heart and your intuition (it rarely fails you).
- are future-minded. You know that the systems and practices you put in place today are creating the story you want to sign your name to tomorrow.
- are ready to open up and trust someone, be seen, and be heard. You’ve done your research, your vetting, and your internal gut-checking, and you know the Voice Bureau is who you want to work with.
- want to feel reassurance that you have a good, actionable brand strategy that resonates all the way through, and you realize that brand development, web copywriting services, and quality learning are an investment of time, energy, and resources.